> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Consumer Fraud > My son who incurred a traumatic brain injury was marked by a stripper in an area club and he withdrew 56,000.00 from our account. he was targeted.

My son who incurred a traumatic brain injury was marked by a stripper in an area club and he withdrew 56,000.00 from our account. he was targeted.

1 Answers. Asked on Mar 14th, 2017 on Consumer Fraud - Tennessee
More details to this question:
At this establishment he was given alcohol and the stripper went behind the club to get monies for private dances. She claimed he had to pay her 3,000.00 per VIP dance and there are other sordid details. I have filed a police report. Sad thing is that these monies were for a final eye socket repair which we now have no money for. Surely the biggest strip club in Nashville cannot allow their patrons to be stolen from, or price gouged or advised as how to override a bank account. But I believe that my child was targeted. The point is that he was a victim and I would like to sue the club. I would guess that the stripper is long gone. But they permitted her to give him liquor although he did not order drinks. She advised him to give her monies with the lure of sex but this never occurred. Do i have a case against the club.?
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Mar 15th, 2017 at 12:03 AM

Yes you probably have a case but I need more information. Call me at your convenience.

If you would like to contact me personally by either phone or email, you may do so as follows: Patrick Johnson, Johnson, Scruggs & Barfield, 95 White Bridge Road, S. 508, Nashville, Tennessee, 37205, email:; Cell: 615-646-9417; Office: 615-352-8326

Report Abuse
Consumer Fraud
Are you the victim of consumer fraud? Has a business treated you unfairly or acted in a deceptive manner? Have you lost money or property to a scam artist? Has your insurance company denied a legitimate claim? A consumer fraud law firm can help you take legal action against the company, which may including filing an individual or class action lawsuit against the business. Your lawyer can also notify the appropriate attorney general or state's attorney--which often act as consumer watchdogs--and urge the government to launch a criminal investigation if appropriate.
Have an Consumer Fraud Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

306 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

237 Answers, 43 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

141 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

114 Answers, 21 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

95 Answers, 8 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

94 Answers, 33 Legal Topics

R. Sam Price

Attorney - California

92 Answers, 13 Legal Topics

Consumer Fraud Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Wagner & Jordan Law Offices

Battle Creek, MI

| Contact Now

Kiefner Law Offices, P.A.

St. Petersburg, FL

| Contact Now

Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums