> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Consumer Fraud > How can I receive my money back from Southeastern Federal Credit Union?

How can I receive my money back from Southeastern Federal Credit Union?

1 Answers. Asked on Mar 12th, 2017 on Consumer Fraud - Tennessee
More details to this question:
On February 24,2016 I walked into my bank in Valdosta, Georgia at 9:30 am I asked the bank to close my account and get my tax refund which was deposited the day before well first the associates told me since your going so far Just get 2500 hmmm sounded a little fishy to me I returned a hour later and got the remaining balance they say was 4066 which was a lie my tax refund was 7551 but the bank claimed I only had 6500 left how is that I owed the bank 78 dollars previous I called everyday to check and that what is was but when that checked came they took over 821 and still lied about my amount my GA check came a week before they took the 78 dollars out of that and still was very rude and nasty about the whole situation the bank teller made a very racists remark okay they still got a printed paper they mailed still not the correct amount that came in it's awful to treat a customer like that they owe me almost 900 and I want my money right is right wrong Is wrong.
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Mar 12th, 2017 at 6:33 AM

I makes it a whole lot easier to understand if you learn to use punctuation and capital letters for the first word of a sentence in your writing. I can't understand from your description if you got all of your money back on not. If not, then you need to file a complaint with whatever state board regulates banks in Georgia.

If you would like to contact me personally by either phone or email, you may do so as follows: Patrick Johnson, Johnson, Scruggs & Barfield, 95 White Bridge Road, S. 508, Nashville, Tennessee, 37205, email:; Cell: 615-646-9417; Office: 615-352-8326

Report Abuse
Consumer Fraud
Are you the victim of consumer fraud? Has a business treated you unfairly or acted in a deceptive manner? Have you lost money or property to a scam artist? Has your insurance company denied a legitimate claim? A consumer fraud law firm can help you take legal action against the company, which may including filing an individual or class action lawsuit against the business. Your lawyer can also notify the appropriate attorney general or state's attorney--which often act as consumer watchdogs--and urge the government to launch a criminal investigation if appropriate.
Have an Consumer Fraud Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

306 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

237 Answers, 43 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

141 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

114 Answers, 21 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

95 Answers, 8 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

94 Answers, 33 Legal Topics

R. Sam Price

Attorney - California

92 Answers, 13 Legal Topics

Consumer Fraud Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
John E. Stillpass

Cincinnati, OH

| Contact Now

WhatleyKallas, LLP

Birmingham, AL

| Contact Now

Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums